WE’RE CONDUCTING A RENU HAIR RESTORATION STUDY. DO YOU QUALIFY FOR FREE TREATMENT?
ReNu is a source of growth factors and stem cells that improves tissue healing and rejuvenation. When injected into the scalp, ReNu has rejuvenating properties that wake up and stimulate hair follicles and increase vascularity leading to increased hair growth as well as thickness.
ReNu is cryo-preserved suspension of amniotic fluid cells and morselized amnion from a single donor from a live third-trimester birth. The product contains live amniotic fluid stem cells, growth factors and extracellular matrix derived from the amniotic layer of the placenta.
Our treatments are done by Dr. Kiran Robertson Dr. Robertson is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and has been in practice for over 20 years. She is also a trainer for the American Institute of Aesthetic Medicine (AIAM). LEARN MORE ABOUT DR. ROBERTSON.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR MEN AND WOMEN WHO MEET THIS CRITERIA:
- 30 years or older
- Age-related (involutional) hair loss or male/female pattern (androgenic) hair loss
- No history of any type of hair restoration treatment or medication in the past three months
- Flexible schedule
All participants must agree to the terms outlined in the study protocol and consent form, which will be provided once candidates are selected. Participants must also agree to the following:
- Post-treatment, participants will have no other treatments or take medications including topicals and vitamins for 3 months
- Use of photographs and videos taken during the study is permitted at any time
- Compliance with follow up appointments and photographs post-treatment once each month for three months
IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS STUDY:
- Completely bald
- Alopecia areata
- Scarring alopecia
- Telogen effluvium
- Breast feeding
- Diabetes mellitus
- Active infection or immunological disease
- Known sensitivity or allergies to 10% Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO), 25% albumin, and/or Plasma-Lyte
Please contact us at hello@elevenwellness or 214-619-5425 to schedule a 15-minute consultation.